View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 10:43 AM
Miss Texas Cobra Club-08
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #291 *has left the garage*
Not Ranked     

Dave- (elgecko) checkerboard floor... hmmm. I thought Steve S. was gonna come do it for me!!!! guess not. I've got those cheesy looking square fake rubber tiles that snap together. Runs the border, at top and far side. Wouldn't mind it being painted, and taken to the next level!

Colleen. Family cars?? You mean those 4 OTHER cars parking around here?? in a garage?? nah.....
Going to add a nice 'porte cochere' to the end of the garage- will be 3 cars wide, and fit my Suburban, Peter's old land Cruiser, and a car for the future for #2. (the ancient tan pickup) David's truck parks under the porte cochere at the back of the house.
Too many cars, too many people!!!

Dave (Trularin)- yup, got the door fixed, and he replaced the motor, redid the wiring to the controller, put up a new controller, installed 3 springs in the place of the worn out two (the root of the problem- springs not strong enough- the door is insulated, 8 feet, and weighs a whopping 360#. needed 3 springs) and also replaced the end 'drums' where the wire sits. So. a lot done last/this week!
No, you cannot park in the garage. sorry! I am very excited! and, if we got Jay to park the green one in there?? would need another lift!!

will email you invoice. Installation was $400. worth every penny of course.

Off to school for a couple of projects. Kid projects, of course.
kristen