View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 06:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SOLD Excalibur, '94-'95 5.0 EFI, Edelbrock heads, E303 cam, 1.7RR, Cobra intake, 24lb injectors, 93 cobra ECU, 65mm TB, hi flow cats.
Not Ranked     
Default 090 additional

One other question I'd check on is the convertible top and side curtins. None of the pictures show them, but the trunk photo shows the tonneau. An ebay member asked about a convertible top and the answer said "no hard top just a covertible top." The description describes the tonneau, but makes no mention of a convertible top or side curtins. Some folks who don't know what a tonneau is call them convertible tops .

One other change (minor) that I noticed is that the wooden shift knob has been replaced with a white ball . Another more important thing I just picked up on is that it has an open valve cover breather where it originally had a sealed oil filler cap. I'm not completely sure how this affects the crankcase ventilation system, but other things being original, it might set up a large air bypass into the intake, high oil use and poor driveability. Apparently this isn't the case as the '06 engine photo shows it as well, so something else in that system must have been changed to prevent the intake sucking in air through that thing or what appears to be an open breather is actually just for looks. At any rate I'd want to know what that is all about. The current ebay engine photo also shows one of the vacume lines at the fire wall loose. That can't help either .

Mike