View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 07:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excaliber View Post
I think it's a stupid question, "What do you need all that power for except street racing?" I don't street race, but I sure like the power. I want to get to the posted speed limit,,, in a hurry!
I got a ticket for this about 2yrs ago. It's called "exhibition of speed!" I was in my mustang driving home with my wife and daughter. My wife was mad because I wouldn't go into the store to buy her cancer, so she threw a full package of strawberries at my face. I pulled out of the store at about 6k rpms, it wasn't unsafe, there was no other cars around. I couldn't have made it to 10mph before I let off... of course my rears were probably smoking with torment!!! haha i think it was the sound that woke the officer. long tubes and prochamber with no mufflers will do that to you! haha He gave me a wreckless driving ticket for "exhibition of speed" I pled out and paid a $169 fine. When the officer came up to the window he said "why did you do that" and my wife, in the passenger seat replied "it was my fault" I bring this up everytime we argue! haha It's always her fault!