View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 10:44 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Thumbs down Comp Cams Lies to Better Business Bureau

The saga continues. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau against Comp Cams for not stepping up to pay for my engine repair. As you all know the story of the engine failure, i will not repeat it again. Anyway, in their written response to the BBB they say that it was the distributor gear that failed and not their camshaft. The Vice President who responded had not only been given pictures of the failed camshaft and the perfect distributor gear, but i physically sent both components to him for inspection. The fact that they have to lie about the facts to shirk their responsibility, is just more proof of what an unscrupulous company Comp Cams is. I mean they know a certified mechanic was the one who determined what failed and they physically saw the parts which i still have. Did they think that just because they are a big company that lying about what happened would change the facts? Well it is just more proof to a judge how poorly they run their business. To have to stoop to lying. I mean how pathetic can you get!

Mike

Last edited by FFRCobraMike; 04-08-2008 at 10:47 AM..