View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 02:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Excaliber
I understand that you are only hearing my side of the story. I would post the pictures of the camshaft and dizzy gear, but everytime i try to post a pic, the forum say's it is too large and won't allow it. The pics are pretty self explanitory. The cam gear is shreadded and the dizzy gear shows no wear. If the parts were compatable as Comp insists they were, then regardless of what caused the failure, both components should have been equally damaged. Even Comp could not explain why only the cam was damaged. If you want to send me your direct e-mail, I am happy to forward the pictures of both components to you so you can judge the evidence yourself. Unlike Comp, I have absolutely nothing to hide and will submit both componets to any testing. So that in itself should tell you something. If you look on the SAAC forum or the FFcobra forum, you can view two pictures of the cam. I think the picture shows very clearly that it was the cam that failed. So why is Comps response to the BBB that the dizzy gear failed? But judge for yourself. I am fully willing to supply any documentation and components for independent review.

Mike