Thread: Shelby
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Exclamation

I'd hate to see what is substituted for actual food or drink ! You just know he's going to try and pull some kind of fast one to make a buck ! I just hope they have enough "port-a-potties" !

powerslide

I've been informed by some that he donates less than 1% of what is allowed by the feds to be considered a non-profit charity. This could have changed but.............in my opinion i dought it. This became an issue at a past vintage race held at Laguna Seca where the track announcers for the event were trying to advertise for the "CHF", after they learned about the info they said that that will never happen again and in my recolections I've never heard it advertised over the loud speaker there again nor at the Coranado vintage races...........it's a shame that someone who could be so good for the hobby has to be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad for the hobby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Last edited by csx700?; 04-09-2008 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: adding info