View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 08:30 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

Yep,

And the last time was coming back from a Tuesday Cruise at Steak n Shake. lIwas less than 6 miles from the comfort and protection of my garage when one of those summer storms popped up while the wife and I were setting at a stop light about 4 deep. Wife had on a new gauze type material dress that became very interesting the wetter it got, but I digress. It rained on us for about 300 yards or until we crossed the intersection but while it was raining it was raining really big rain drops that felt like someone dropping water ballons on us from about 10 stories up.

With a Cobra you often need a sense of humor for those times that might include running out of gas on the freeway at 5:00, or flooding your carb at the front entrance to the biggest mall in town and having to be pushed out of the loading zone, getting caught in the rain, or any number of things that could happen to a person in a Cobra.

I didn't melt from the rain, the carpet dried and there were so many people willing to help push the Cobra that wished it was theirs that I couldn't get to upset from the inconvience.

Yep, I have been rained on more than once!

Clois

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"

Last edited by Clois Harlan; 04-15-2008 at 08:33 AM..