View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 06:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: hurricane 1075
Not Ranked     

I went throught the same drama in wpb county each office is different and has different info
the first place I went said it needed to be inspected ( which I new was not true) so I went to another office they said no can't do it. went to the third place and the girl at the desk said sure no problem then she went on break so someone steped in for her and continued typing away untill she asked if that was my signiture
I told her yes then she said I need to get a odometer disclosure statement from the manufacture? huh
I called the manufacture(hurricane)while at the counter and they told me they never filled them out but I was not going to argue with the women i was working with
I was ready to walk away and she called me back and told me if I would fill out odometer exeption form I could get a title now and who was I to argue

needless to say 5 min later I walked out with antique plates and a title reading 1965 hurricane cobra

some one else reg. a hurricane in florida right after me and he was done in 5 min. at the first office he hit

as far as I know florida is the most lax state when it comes to componet cars

Bobby