View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 09:32 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 427 S.O. Dual Quad / Cobra undecided
Not Ranked     

I sometimes think this should be called the forum for Kieth Craft or the KC endorsement site.
There are a lot of options not being brought up, Keith's company and it's good work seems to be the only alternative ever mentioned.
Not meant as a personal dig, his shop has done well by me many times and I was, at one time, on a first name basis, not by my choice, with Tony.
There are a lot of builders with all the skills and knowledge offered by others than the more well endorsed company's in here. The loyalty is impressive and well deserved, but keep your eyes open.
A lot of CC members have always issued a big time endorsement of Keith Craft and it is justified, but it's not wrong to do biz or pursue alternative sources of quality in your own home town, and I am not a builder of any sort, just an observation.
I could not afford KC, I found an absolute stud of a builder with a little research, at half the cost anticipated, 20 minutes from my home.
I read a lot of offerings about a variety of other local shops and their work a lot in here.
Not so much anymore, check your local options as well.
Point being, if you can get by the fan clubs and all that flag waving, deserved or not, there are other options, and your expenditures (dollars) will keep it all competitive.

Last edited by lineslinger; 06-02-2008 at 10:50 PM..