View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 02:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via Yahoo to Joe Wicked
Not Ranked     

Tru, You are welcome to come split and stack fire wood here. I don't any yet. I will likely end up going to a place and buying wood this year as I still don't have a splitter or chain saw. Didn't have a place to keep them in the apt and now that I have been in the house for almost 2 years, I have been just too busy doing other projects to buy that stuff.

Now I have to fix both toilets. The 2nd bathroom toilet has been running for over a month. I don't go in there, so I didn't notice it. I noticed last month that my water bill was close to double normal, but i figured it was due to how much more I was watering the new trees. This month it is almost 5X the normal amount. With just 2 of us, we used 18,000 gallons of water. I went crazy when I saw the bill. Found the flapper valve on the toilet is not sealing and it is running continuously. I am stopping at Home Depot on the way home to buy a repair kit, but the master bath is starting as well, so I will get 2. In the words of the plumber in my neighborhood, "They gave us the cheapest effing toilets that money could buy."