View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 03:46 PM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtm442 View Post
What the hello do you want now?

Woe is me. I have to find some new oldies stations. Christmas music is nice, but not 24/7 for 50 days in a row.

Fred - you have to spread the word to all of you friends and relatives when Josh gets settled in his dorm. My niece just graduated college last year, and I used to send her a "Care Package" about every 4 to 6 months - big box with crackers, PNB, cookies, chips, printer ink, electric blanket, spending cash, etc. She loved the packages and all of her friends were jealous. I used to look for interesting boxes to try to fool her. One time I sent stuff in a Dell Computer box. Next time it was a Victoria's Secret box, etc.
I forgot what the HELLO I wanted .

I know I'm going to regret,I think I already am,asking this ...what the hello is PNB ?

Went grocery shopping this afternoon and the shopping malls have decorations up on the light poles in the parking lots.
I had my 25k mile service done at the Harley dealer last Monday. They even have Christmas tree decorations and gifts for sale already.