View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 11:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPO 2715
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrabill View Post
I don't have to witness a Chevy running of a cliff to know what happens at the bottom.Injection is injection.I don't care who's it is.Peak HP is determined by how efficient a air pump the engine is.Fuel delivery system is ALMOST irrelevant.

If that FI system picked 100 HP over a Webber set-up,then either the Webbers are a lot worse than i thought or the tuner should be fired.

It's great that you are making the numbers you are and that you are happy with it.But to say that FI is superior in every aspect is false.And in the bang for the buck catagory,it's way down the page.But if you(or anyone else) want to do it-knock yourself out.
"I don't have to witness a Chevy running of a cliff to know what happens at the bottom." Do you know what a T-bone looks like?

"But to say that FI is superior in every aspect is false" When someone says that let me know.

"And in the bang for the buck catagory,it's way down the page.But if you(or anyone else) want to do it-knock yourself out." Gee thanks. I guess a Volkswagon would have been more practical. I'll have to re-think this whole Cobra thing

E