Thread: Bitten in SE PA
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 10:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

If there is any trend from all this feedback it is "Friends don't let friends buy a cheap FFR." Thanks for all your feedback, As I said, work is about to hit hard so waiting until May and checking them out at the Carslisle show might be fine. I am interested in that NJ ERA so I might have to move soon, but we'll see. It is nice to know that there are folks that know this car and feel it is a strong one. I have always felt it is better to buy convertibles (and motorcycles) while the weather stinks, but it might be nice to really have a good look at all of them in one place. Thanks for the PMs as well

I can't believe how hard this obsession has hit. I think my law partners are about at the point where they are going to buy it for me, just so I get back to work and stop checking this stuff out. They may figure they are losing more money from me searching the web at work, rather than billing clients. Also on the upside, I have gotten my wife to agree that she can do no more home renovations until I buy my car. If I put off this puchase for another 20 years, the money saved on stopping her from any new "remodeling" jobs alone might be worthwhile. Thanks again.