View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 08:17 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane Motorsports; KC408w: 546HP/ 553TQ
Not Ranked     
Default Thanks all for the Well Wishes...

Quote:
Just north of Georgetown you will see signs for 45/130 toll road.........if you take the 45/130 toll road and stay on it - eventually the toll road will turn into 183 South.

You can stay on 183 S - take Hwy 21 ( this is a 2 lane road - but still pretty good ) into San Marcos and IH 35 - south on IH 35 in San Marcos for a few miles to the hotel.

Alternatively, from 183 S - take Hwy 1327 to IH 35 just north of Buda - south on IH 35 to San Marcos and the hotel.
Thanks Dee, this is a big help to us el norte texans.

Quote:
...unless Keith is not able to get my car running in time then my travel schedule is a bit more up in the air...
Chris, I hope Rob and Stacey can get your schedule hammered out.

Quote:
...if you decide to trailer let me know....I will loan you mine since my new car still has the body and frame seperated ;-(
Thanks John, but I think I am committed to driving... I have been checking the mailbox daily for my truck-trailer rig abomination check or even a paltry sum enough for a nice towing package add on to my truck... also thanks for the tip on Cracker Barrel in Desoto... exit 416 (Wintergreen Road) off southbound IH-35E, 8/10ths of a mile down access road.
http://maps.google.com/maps?client=s...num=1&ct=title

Sounds like everyone drove at least their first year or once upon a time: Alien Fred, Thomas, John Russell, jdean, Jim J-Cups, Parkerpower, Madmiles, others. Thanks for the vote of confidence or freshman hazing, whichever.

More on departure plans ??
What time is the IH-35W crowd making its move?

Steve is going late.
Gary is going early.

John R and others are flexible...
Me too, but something like an 8:30-10:00am meet at Cracker Barrel if we can get a consensus... you all from McKinney and Highland Village should probably dictate given you will experience the lion's share of the traffic.

PS... hope David can get that day job thing worked out so K can run with the boys.

Last edited by jshel1; 03-13-2009 at 08:38 PM..