View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 06:13 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-289 FIA, 65 Sunbeam Tiger, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by gggoad View Post
I purchased, yesterday, a cobra kit car. I was unable to find anything to identify who manufactured this car. After some phone calls i discovered a company called Classic Roadsters was the only one to use a latch in the middle of the hood. Apparently this is a 1st generation kit from Classic Roadsters. Now it seems this company may not even exist anymore! Could anyone shed some light on this company, and what recourse I may have to purchase parts? Any way to determine with certainty that it was manufactured by Classic Roadster? Appreciate any feedback!
First thing you want to do is fill in your profile, let people here know where you are geographically speaking (besides that you are in the state of Oklahoma) so if someone is close they may be able to lend you some assistance.

Second, post some pictures of what you have, give a side shot, shots of the engine compartment, firewall, hood, door openings, trunk and dash area so that we can attempt to identify what you actually have on your hands.

By the way, welcome to the madness..........

Bill S.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS