View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 01:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Coupe SOLD.Current 66 Mustang
Not Ranked     

with my restrictive exhaust I am not that far ahead on power after listening to James on what they found out on the dyno with our type headers and air cleaners,I see the aero as nill exept for the end front straight, I dont fear just a realist who ran an underpowerd car for years in auto racing I say "this aint my first Rodeeoo" If this were just a track day it would be different but its supposed to be a fairly even handed competition, "by the old rules" as I see it, it was. As you stated we were only .3 apart not 3.0.I wish tires, Blowers and turbos didnt come into play on a Big open track but we all know better. As I see it if I cant keep up I will just step down to were I can, why beat a dead horse this aint my first rodeo.Our Falkin radials for the street are hardly on the edge of soft, 280 treadwear I think ther are other street dot tires way closer to the 200 limit.Tire rack has the Dunlop Dirrezza sport star as ther hot new 200 treadwear tire, just checked.
I agree Life is way to short to worry about gas milage.Other rides Crewcab Super Duty F350 Ford,Shlby Charger,66Mustang/Frankinstang,Chevy Van,KTM Dualsport,FFR Daytona Coupe SOLD... RUN N GUN 06,07,08,09 Hallet 09,

Last edited by WildBill3; 07-29-2009 at 02:06 PM..