Thread: Chasis number
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 04:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA Street Roadster #782 with 459 cu in FE KC engine, toploader, 3.31
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 428street View Post
BTW, you might want to ask Peter to mark down that you want the starter solenoid in the original spot on the inner front passenger side fender well so they don't make the holes in the firewall...the default place in on the firewall behind the glove box...also, see if there are any options for the trunk...the standard kits comes with an S/C type trunk...the old mold had no lip in the rear fender flares, the new one comes with a slight flare...although I have seen one street car with a slight flare which make it OK, a majority of the cars I have seen had no flare at all...I can send you pics of what I am talking about...get the street cap, splitter in the front, etc. Again I can give you a list of small little things if you want to go crazy...ask Peter about me, he calls me a mental case!
Yes, I would be interested in these tips very much. I just sent Peter and Bob a revised list and did mention the smooth fender flares. I may need to emphasize this again. Getting the splitter. The comment on the starter relay is great. Not sure what "street cap" is in reference to?? I'm also not sure how the two trunks would vary. I assume that refers to the inner structure/panels and not the outer trunk lid skin?

Thanks for the help. Keep it coming.

Dan