View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 06:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SOLD Excalibur, '94-'95 5.0 EFI, Edelbrock heads, E303 cam, 1.7RR, Cobra intake, 24lb injectors, 93 cobra ECU, 65mm TB, hi flow cats.
Not Ranked     
Default Windshield

daddy-o,
I believe it uses the same one as most kits and same as original Shelby Cobras. Finish Line has them. I think you can get it complete or just glass. Several of the kit manufacturer will sell them as well. Seems like Shell Valley is one, but make sure it is the common one most use. I understand it is tricky to replace the the glass in this frame as they often crack afterwards. You might want to contact Double Venom (Ed Combs) on the Classic Roadster forum on this site as he builds those cars from scratch and has decades of experience. You could give him a call if you'd rather at 740-852-5280. I am very convinced that the CR II and Excalibur windshields are identical fitment. Here is the glass info sent to me by Aloys in Germany when he had to replace his:
XXX Triplex Laminated
DOT 17-M101-AS1
E11
43 R-0076
Pilkington
Made in England

I have a registry of these cars and owners as well as info on parts sources and repairs. Contact me at mduke8@gmail.com and I'll send you what I have. I'd also like to know more about yours to add to the list.

Mike