S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.29 average. Display Modes
Old 01-27-2008, 12:22 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: R.U.C.C. with a 427FE, toploader
Not Ranked     

It has been raining here for Five days and last night a 35' pepper tree in front of the house fell over in the wind Lucky it didn't hit anything.
Old 01-27-2008, 12:37 PM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1049 Titanium w/black stripes, 351W with Trick Flow Heads, Tremec 3550
Send a message via MSN to wtm442
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RE KLR View Post
Tru,
When a hog gets that big are they killed just to get rid of a menace?
I starting my diet today!
Old 01-27-2008, 04:07 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Warren,

Good idea. But maybe Tru will get snowed in and can't get out until your diet has some time to work. Or you could go to the dentist for me in the morning and that will get rid of 10 pounds.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 01-27-2008, 05:03 PM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Not Ranked     

Our weather the last 10 days has been cloudy and cold,except for yesterday afternoon and today.

After a ride yesterday I thought I might need some gas today.
Remembered a station about 45 miles north of Dallas.

By the time I figured out how to go home,it was 150 miles later.
Guess it's time to get some more gas.
Old 01-27-2008, 06:04 PM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A Cobra
Not Ranked     

We ate a little for Saturday breakfast...still tastes good.

So far; the ribs were good, the sausage is good, the steaks are rough.

The choice cuts are always good, but I think I am going to grind the last of the steaks into breakfast sausage or mix it with Venison and make summer sausage.

Watched Sniper again...still a good movie even if that Zane fella is sort of a crappy actor.

Well, night all.

Old 01-27-2008, 06:07 PM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I am positive Monday night's posts will be colorful as Ron will be out of the dentist with a full report.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:14 PM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1049 Titanium w/black stripes, 351W with Trick Flow Heads, Tremec 3550
Not Ranked     

Still snowing outside, but only about an inch or two after 10 hours. But a couple of hours ago, there was strong thunder and lightning with high winds.

Wierd weather.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:25 PM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Not Ranked     

I've seen snow,sleet and hail with thunder & lightning.Yes,all at the same time.
That March 28,1987 in Dallas

We had "freezing fog" this morning before clearing and getting into the low 60's.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:52 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Burna Shave With The Statler Brothers:

You may have to watch twice, once for the signs and once for the song.

Do You Remember These

Ron

Old 01-28-2008, 06:53 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Well I remember "some" on them, but not all.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:41 AM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Some, but not all.

I see Ron has not left for the root canal with a cleaning.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:59 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I am back from the dentist and having more trouble than ever with this site. I have no problems at all with any other site, so guess I will have to stop trying to get onto here. When I do manage to post it will start out as if it loaded it and then do it all over again and the post is just in once. I posted a picture in all cobra Talk of one of my attempted posts timing and not going anywhere and it says it is on page 4 but I can't get page 4 to open. I don't seem to have much trouble early in the mornings but now it is to the point that I can hardly open or post more than two posts before I am blocked. And I don't mean timed out. It just sets there and says it is posting a post and nothing happens. I have been over in the Test section trying to find something that I can give to Brent, CW, and Jamo to go on but there is just nothing that is common. Sometimes it won't do anything but just set.

Ron

Old 01-28-2008, 12:01 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Now another weird thing.
That last post went in, but it came back to the post screen telling me I had to wait for 90 seconds between posts and I hadn't done anything but click the Submit button. Never even got the usual green status bars at the bottom or anything.

Ron

Old 01-28-2008, 12:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Yea Ron, I have had the same problems. It seems the new equipment is not as good as well had hoped. I know Brent, Jamo and Ron are working their butt off to get all the bugs out, but this site is really hard to navigate around in right now. Especially with the shortcut bar gone. It was bad enough that we had to scroll up just to go to a different page but now we have to click on the logo and the the shortcut bar. It just adds a couple extra steps.

I have just not been on this site as much as I was and I am afraid more people may do the same. I am sure once Brent gets all the bugs worked out it will be fine. I think we just need to give them some more time to get it right.

I am not *****ing here, I know it will be OK when it gets worked out. We just have to be patient.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:01 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Steve,

I am going to borrow your first line and post it in the All cobra Talk thread Brent has started as he asked me if anyone else is having problems. No one seems to have as many as I do, but Jon is having some and now I see a few others mention something weird.

Ron

Old 01-28-2008, 03:31 PM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron61 View Post
No one seems to have as many as I do, but Jon is having some and now I see a few others mention something weird.
Ron
Ron
Have you tried penicillin?
Old 01-28-2008, 03:36 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Warren,

My computer does not have a virus. I see that after all of your bragging on the Updated Forum Settings Thread you had to Edit and put in you had ran into the same trouble. The problem is it changes from one time to the next. Yours went in, most of mine won't. This time I waited and clicked the submit button again and it told me I had to wait 90 seconds between posts and I was looking at my post with the 4 green bars just setting there. So I went to the Forum and it showed me as the last post in that thread and when I looked my post was in there. More and more people are starting to say they are running into these problems.

Ron

Old 01-28-2008, 05:17 PM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
The only problem I have is missing my gold cup and my silver star. I was wounded twice at the Gulf of CC and have nothing to show for it.

Keep up the great work Brent, Ron and Jamo.
- Warren

I don't think your Gold Cup and Silver Star missing is an accident.

I remember them going away,one by one,right after you posted the first picture of Turtle.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:52 PM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

A biker walks into a convenience at about 2:30 in the morning. He walks up to the cashier and asks "Where are your tampons?" The clerk goes, "Right down on aisle three, on the end to the left." Biker disappears down the aisle and finally, about 45 min. later he returns carrying toilet paper and cotton balls. The cashier starts to ring him up and goes, "You know, I know it's none of my business, but I thought you were here for tampons." Biker goes, "Well, last week I sent my ol' lady out for smokes and she comes back with ziz zags and tobacco, she can roll her own too."
Old 01-28-2008, 08:49 PM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Ron
Have all the computer problems affected your relationship with the hag?

I only got about 1/2 inch snow last night which melted before noon. Plymouth, which is about 40 miles south of me, got 14 inches of the Mt Shasta dandruff.

Fred - went food shopping today - 2 stores - mark it down. The second one had some good sale stuuf so I stocked up.

Tru - its been a long time since my last vacation (almost 9 weeks), so I'm planning to go away for about a month at the end of the week. Does not look like good driving weather like last winter.